HA Joint Formula - Easy and friendly when you order, rude and belligerent if you want out

Aubrey, Texas 6 comments

I ordered the HA Joint Formula after listening to a WBAP talk show thinking this product may help my joint pain.I called in and ordered the special promo .

When I called in I was treated rudely and the care operator insisted that I not cancel constantly interrupting me and bullying me throughout. when I asked him tio cancel the June shipment he informed me it has already gone out. I asked what I can do to save them the shippinfg costs, he said to me; " It has been shipped already, what part of that do you not understand?". How incredibly rude.

I spend $1,000 a month on suppllements and as giving this company a chance to earn my business and gthis is how I am treated. he was *** bent on reading his scrpit to me aboit why I should not cancel the order, I asked him to stop as I do nlot have the time and he bulled right on trying to sell me his product, I then explained that I do NOT want it period, he went away and came back a third time and lowered the price a thrid time. His reasoning was with those savings take his deal and then call back later to cancel if I still wasnlt convinced. I told him that is exactly why I want nothing firther to do with Purity as the quality of our call was so appalling that that is the reason why I wil never ever do business with them again.

I held for his supervisor and told him the entire story and he was sympathetic. I invited him to listen to the taped call and ask himself why I shoudl ever again speak to anyopne from this organisation. "what part of that do you not underrstand"

there are to many companies who offer good products for them to treat people this way. I would give gthese people a miss and deal with a comapny that understands what makes their cuctomers tick.

service, courtesy and efficiency are tghe key words.any rudenees like this is unacceptable to the average person who has choices, I do for sure

Comments

Live Oak, Florida, United States #1240917

Did this review go to Purity products as well or only on this site?If Purity didn't get a chance to review it they will never be able to address it.

There is no excuse for bad customer service, unfortunately it is outsourced to other countries who do not know a thing about Customer Service.

If you did not get satisfaction from them contact your credit card company.I will not do business with a company that demands auto ship and charges your credit card automatically.

I had the same experience as well with Purity products

Rude people and they sign you up for monthly subscription without ur concent

Bad company

Satsuma, Florida, United States #873287

I was also bullied into not cancelling.

There ARE no free lunches, and Purity figures the price of the "free" bottle into the fact you cannot cancel right away. They seem to rely on you to forget to cancel until you own several bottles.

IN THEIR DEFENSE, all of their products I have tried, DID SEEM TO WORK. If I was back in college, I would definitely use FOCUS FACTOR.

Kountze, Texas, United States #798369

It sounds as if your complaint is with the company filling your order; not with the product.I do hope that you were able to get this unfortunate issue resolved.

As a result of your information, however, I think that I will just find a store that sells HA Joint compound and buy it there.Thanks.

Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States #731028

I just ordered this product and it sounds like it will help.

I am willing to try a product once. However, the only part

I disagree with, is the automatic withdrawl on my credit card.

As to the customer service that you had with the conpant they

choose to take calls for them, that is just unfortunate experience.

I would stress your concerns to the company so they can explore

their options on another company to take their calls.

Beaverton, Oregon, United States #671428

Were you able to eventually cancel the shippments? Did you ever try the product, and if so, what was your experience?

View more comments